Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 June 2016

Homemade Body Scrub

Summer is quickly approaching. We must buff our body to show off our sexy legs. I like making my own body scrub made with all natural ingredients to slough away all the dead skin off my feet and legs. It is quick and easy and the after effect of this scrub will make your skin glow. Do not use on your face or décolleté.

Homemade Sea Salt Body Scrub

1 cup of dead sea salt or sea salt

15 drops of essential oil (I used geranium)

3 tbsp. coconut oil



Combine the sea salt with the coconut oil. Add esstential oil of your choice


Place the scrub in a clean jar

That's it! Scrub your body before entering the shower. Once you have scrubbed your body and showered, you will feel how supple your skin is. I also use a moisturizer with a self tan to add to the glow of my skin.

I love candles. So I always save the beautiful jars. To remove the wax easily, I usually put the jar in the freezer overnight to freeze the wax. With a knife I carefully pop out the wax. I then thoroughly wash the jar for future use.



No comments:

Post a Comment