Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 May 2016

My Field Trip to A Wonderful Japanese Restaurant

I had the privilege to have dinner at this quaint little Japanese restaurant near my home north of Toronto in Aurora Ontario. If you are visiting Toronto, Mi Ne also has a downtown location. Mi Ne Japanese Restaurant is a must try. From the minute I walked through the doors, I was immediately greeted by the gorgeous Japanese hostess dressed in traditional Japanese dress. We were lucky enough to be placed in a private enclosed booth, which made our dinner private and cozy.

Mi Ne is known for their sushi. But we decided to try their teriyaki instead. I am so glad we did because it was truly delicious.

Within minutes of the waitress taking our order, appetizers were delivered immediately (this came with the meal).


Salad and Miso Soup

I ate my whole meal with the chop sticks. I'm so proud of myself! It made the experience even better.

Once we finished with our entrée, we all ordered chicken teriyaki.


Chicken Teriyaki Dinner

Our meals were delivered sizzling hot. A grilled chicken breast sitting atop of stir fry vegetables. I barely finished all this food. I could hardly breathe!

My booth was so intimate and quiet that I was able to enjoy eating and catching up with my friends at dinner. I must add that the pricing is very reasonable. Mid-point pricing for fresh, delicious food.

If you are in the Toronto or surrounding area, please visit to experience authentic Japanese dining.

I love to do restaurant reviews! If you have a restaurant and you want me to check it out, please contact me at suburbansinglemom@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment