Translate

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Getting Crafty Around The House! Unleashing The Inner Princess

There's one little confession I have to make, I love sparkles. That's my little weakness, Not too much, but there's something about a little glitter that just makes me melt lol! When it comes to a manicure, I love to have my ring finger all glittered up!

So I went again to the dollar store and created these cute little crafts to jazz up my home! I had to unleash my inner Princess!

No one will ever know that it came from the dollar store!

A plain plastic cup that was only one dollar was transformed into this pretty container to house all of my brushes and so easy to make!



Brush Your Container With Modge Podge


Brush With Sprinkles and Let Dry For 24-48 Hours and Seal With An Acrylic Sealer and You're Done!

I found a plain stainless steel napkin ring and put on the glitz!



Brush the Modge And Then The Glitter and Let Dry. Then Seal


A great economical project if you're hosting a dinner party. Adding an expensive look at a small price.

No comments:

Post a Comment