Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 May 2016

Cheesy Pancakes


There's one thing I love about Sunday morning is breakfast! My most favorite meal of the day! I made these pancakes this morning for my family. It is moist and oh so delicious. The pancakes secret ingredient is cottage cheese which makes the pancakes so moist. I served the pancakes with a blueberry preserve that I make when it's blueberry season. Maple syrup is just as delicious.

Pancakes Made With Pressed Cottage Cheese


Cheesy Pancakes

1 lb of pressed cottage cheese
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
2 eggs
pinch of salt
1/4 cup of raisins
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg

Mix thoroughly the cheese, eggs and salt.
Add the rains and mix again.
Slowly add the flour and mix. Mixture should be sticky.
Add the dough to a floured surface and cut into balls approx. 2 inches and then flatten.
Add butter to a griddle and cook the pancakes.

Serve with fruit preserves or maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment