Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 May 2016

Bite Size Appetizers A Stylish Alternative to Finger Sandwiches

Bite Size Appetizers


I made the above appetizers for my little nephew's birthday party. Bread cups filled with chicken, egg and tuna salad. Very easy to make. The bread cups can be made the night before or a few days before and filled the last minute.

This would really be cute if you're hosting a bridal or baby shower or afternoon tea with the ladies! A stylish alternative to finger sandwiches.

You will need:

A loaf of toast bread (I used whole wheat - the softer the better to work with)
Any filling you wish I went to the local deli and bought their freshly made egg, tuna and chicken salad. I only needed a little so it wasn't feasible to make my own.
A rolling pin
Mini muffin tin

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F



Flatten the slice of bread with a rolling pin, remove crust


Cut bread in a circle with a cutter (I used a 3") to fit my tin

Grease the tins before lining with bread

Bake for 5 minutes, then close the heat leaving the cups in the oven. This will dry out the cups. After 30 minutes, remove from oven and continue cooling.

Your cups are ready to be filled



No comments:

Post a Comment