Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 May 2016

A Big Happy Mother's Day to All of You!

I want to personally wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day. We would not be here without you! Muah! I dedicate this blog to my mother. She has inspired me. From a little girl cooking/baking, entertaining, arts and crafts, housekeeping etc. has been taught to me by my mother. And I could not thank her enough!

Today we all went out for breakfast to celebrate this occasion. As I am writing this I cannot breathe for how full I feel. I made myself some detox water and would like to share with you! I always keep flavored water in the fridge. Just to add some flavor to the water.

Mango Ginger Water

 




Mango Ginger Water

1/2 cup mango

a slice of ginger

fill a water bottle or mason jar with water or sparkling water

Let it infuse for 2-4 hours



Lemon Blueberry Water

 

Lemon/Blueberry Water


Add a 1/4 cup of blueberries and a few wedges of lemon into your mason jar or canteen and fill with water or sparkling water. Let stand in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours to let the flavors infuse into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment