Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 4 April 2016

Hello and A Pleasure To Meet You!






Who am I? I'm a 40+ single mother of two that has been divorced for 5 years. I'm of Italian heritage brought up in a Catholic household. The oldest and only girl of a family of three children. I came from a strong and happy family unit. My parents preached on how important a family was and that blood is thicker than water and that we all stick together through thick and thin no matter what. Divorce was a dirty word. In reviewing my extended family history, no one ever had a divorce. I made family history marking the first to get a divorce in my family. Lucky me! LOL!

I started this blog as an outreach/support to all single moms out there. You're not alone! Being a single mom to me is the hardest job I could ever do. My intention here is to reach out to you all and lets support each other. I hope I inspire you and pick you up.

Every day I repeat a mantra to empower me. I have little sticky notes plastered on my bathroom mirror which reminds me every day of who I am.

Todays mantra: I AM POWERFUL!

Until next time! xo





No comments:

Post a Comment